News & Reviews

Take care of your eyes; they’re the only two you have

Vision is an all-important part of everyday life. It influences how people of all ages learn, communicate, work, play, interact with others, and go about their daily routines.It is widely known millions of Americans live with visual impairment, and many more remain at risk for eye diseases and preventable eye injuries.Although 94 percent of Americans, aged 12 and older, have good vision, the remaining 6 percent, or 14 million, are visually impaired. Furthermore, of this number, 83 percent (11...

Tiny Glasses Are Our Past and Our Future, and One Day You Will Have To Submit To Them

WHO WILL WIN IN THE BATTLE OF BIG VS. TINY GLASSES? / Image via Backgrid USAIf you’ve been following the Hadid sisters lately you might have noticed something up with their eyewear. Mainly, their glasses are too damn small.Images via Getty / Backgrid USAVERY TINY GIGI, NON?But actually Bella Hadid is an even worse offender:Images via Backgrid USA And they’ve gotten Kendall Jenner in on it too:Images via Getty / Backgrid USAI’m so very, very sorry but these glasses are becoming “a thing,” as...

Contact Lenses Market : Segmentation, Market Players, Trends 2017 – 2025

Global Contact Lenses Market: OverviewContact lenses are wafer-thin plastic lenses, placed directly on the eye ball to rectify vision or for decorative purposes. On account of being sensitive, they need to be handled carefully to prevent dislocation and infections. Depending upon the eye disorder, different types of contact lenses are available in the market, namely bifocal lens for astigmatism, scleral contact lenses, bifocal contact lenses, color contact lenses, and daily disposable contact...