Usually ships in 24 hours. Free shipping.
As fun as the days spent outdoors under the sun can be, they also expose you to harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays that could cause serious damage to your eyes.
Gear District's Polarized Unisex Sunglasses are incredibly comfortable, stylish and offer you the protection necessary to prevent any damage and let's you enjoy the sunny days without any worries. How Do Polarized Lenses Work?
When light is reflected off a surface like water, snow, or glass, the light waves "polarize," which means that they tend to orient themselves horizontally, producing harsh glare and causing eye strain. Gear District's polarized lenses reduce the brightness of the glare without making the field of vision dimmer.
Our sunglasses block all three ranges of ultraviolet radiation: UVA, UVB and UVC and protect the human eye 100% from harmful effects of sun rays.
The anti-fog coating prevents fogging of the lens in low temperatures.
Who should wear Polarized Glasses?
Anyone who works or rests in the sunshine will enjoy a clearer view and eliminate glare. Enjoy golf, baseball, football, tennis, skiing, cycling, running, fishing, volleyball, biking and motorcycle riding, as well as all outdoor sports activities without any discomfort.
Perfect for driving as well due to glare reduction and can also be used by people who suffer from oversensitivity to sun rays.
• Microfiber Cloth - Cleans without scratching the lens or frame
• Soft Pouch - Great for carrying around in your bag
• Hard Case - Prevents any damage to the sunglasses, may also be attached to any backpack or bag
• Sun visor clip - Keep your sunglasses close- by and safe in your car
• Floating string - Never lose your sunglasses on land or water, Gear District's floating string will keep you sunglasses afloat
ORDER YOUR POLARIZED SUNGLASSES NOW and Start Protecting Your Vision.