Usually ships in 24 hours. Free shipping.
The Virtual Reality headset from Starlight VR can be used with almost any smartphone to watch 3D videos, play 3D games, or to simply browse the internet from your own private "theater" experience.
Unlike most viewers, it leaves the phone exposed to be used with various new AR Apps (Augmented Reality where 3d images are combined with a real life view from your phone's camera). Supports Google cardboard apps with QR calibration code. Includes magnet for simulating a click.
Phone Size Supported: 3.35 inch to 6.0 inch (165mm width x 85mm height)
Android/Other Devices: Samsung S3, S4, S5, S6, S6 edge, S6 edge+, S7, S7 edge, Note2, Note3, Note4, Note5, LG, Sony, HTC, HTC One M, Nexus 6P, Huawei, Meizu, Xiaomi, Blackberry etc.
iOS Devices: iPhone 5/5S/SE, iPhone 6 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5se, iPhone 7
How to use:
1. Download Apps/Videos to your smartphone
*For video you must have app on your phone to play in side-by-side mode
2. Slightly open panels, place your cell phone in opening, adjust panels for snug fit
3. Hold up to eyes, adjust pupil and focal distance
Q: Is the screen fuzzy?
A: Check your phone screen resolution(1080P) and games/video format then adjust focal distance
Q: Seeing double images?
A: Adjust the pupil distance until you only see one image
1. Remove protective phone case for best fit
2. For best results use without a protective screen cover on your phone
3. Do not watch 3D movies or play games for long periods of time to avoid eye strain and tiredness