The Insider Picks team writes about stuff we think you'll like. Business Insider has affiliate partnerships so we may get a share of the revenue from your purchase.
In the summer, if we're outside (or riding the subway in the morning, you feel us?) we're probably wearing a pair of shades. Not only can the right style really flatter a person's face shape, they do all sorts of UV-ray protecting, too.
The only downside to them is how easy they are to lose, scratch, or break. Spending a few hundred dollars on a single pair is understandably tough to swallow. Keeping that in mind, we found 12 under-$50 wayfarers, club masters, aviators, and more for you to shop guilt-and-worry free.
1. zeroUV Retro Horned Rimmed Sunglasses, $9.99, available at Amazon.
2. Spitfire Post Punk Round Sunglasses, $39, available Amazon and Urban Outfitters.
3. Crimson Visual 'Ashland' Polarized Sunglasses, $38, available at Nordstrom.
4. neff Daily Sunglasses, $18.30, available at Amazon.
5. Nike Road Machine Sunglasses, $49.95, available at Amazon.
6. Urban Outfitters Half-Frame Sunglasses, $18, available at Urban Outfitters.
7. Topman Aviator Sunglasses, $15, available at Nordstrom.
8. Komono Unisex Sunglasses, $41.25 for select colors, available at Amazon.
9. AJ Morgan Round Sunglasses, $28, available at ASOS.
10. Jeepers Creepers Light Wood Retro Sunglasses, $36.51, available at Amazon.
11. Kenneth Cole New York Aviator Sunglasses, $29.95, available at Amazon.
12. Spy Optic Hielo Wrap Sunglasses, $50, available at Amazon.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Business Insider's Insider Picks team. We aim to highlight products and services you might find interesting, and if you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners, including Amazon. Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon, is an investor in Business Insider through his personal investment company Bezos Expeditions. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Have something you think we should know about? Email us at email@example.com.
Read the original article on Insider Picks. Copyright 2015. Follow Insider Picks on Twitter.More from Insider Picks:SEE ALSO:This is the most practical wallet you'll ever useREAD THIS:This $14 solar-powered lantern is exactly what your summer parties need
Let's block ads! (Why?)